The Drum Connects Our Heart To The Heart Beat Of Mother Earth Shirt

I get to take toilets for granted. The internet too, even. Power outages are few and far between, usually only if there is a really harsh storm. And they don't last long, in the rare cases they happen. Someone takes all the stupid garbage I make away from me, every week. Anything I want...literally anything I could possible want, and tons more stuff I don't think I'll ever want, is available to me. It just costs money-but the good news, I can make money fairly easily. While I don't make quite as much as I'd like to have those things that I really want, I make enough to get what I need and then some, easily tenfold. I can view some of the worlds greatest art with ease-in person. I can listen to the worlds greatest music, a lot of the times for free, in person. I can travel for an hour or less and enjoy some of The Drum Connects Our Heart To The Heart Beat Of Mother Earth Shirt the greatest nature the world has to offer. The people are truly friendly (this coming from a Canadian). You kind of take it for granted until you go to Europe and people on the street don't make eye contact, don't ever smile at you. I don't think Europeans in general are as outgoing and friendly to strangers as Americans are. We Canadians are more shy. But we meet Americans on vacation and boy, they are super open and welcoming. I had to point out that we hadn't seen any Japanese people even acknowledge another stranger when out in public and maybe saying "good evening" to everyone you see as you walk by might not be something they do.



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

Happy Oan One America News Anchors Shirt

Official Joe Biden No Malarkey Shirt