Their Deadly Mission Try To Hunt Demogorgon Before He Kills You Enter The Demogorgon Shirt

 Look at this beauty! Here feel all these Lumps on its skull. At birth they don't have these they're formed from repeatably banging their heads on hard surfaces out of frustration for humanity's stupidity. Now I'm going to slowly relax and let him gently know I'm going to release him Crikey! Look at this!! Never thought I'd find such an amazing, delicate creature this high up in the hemisphere! To think that she's traveled so far outside of her natural habitat to find her math now HERE'S a beaut! This magnificent creature feasts 6-8 times a Their Deadly Mission Try To Hunt Demogorgon Before He Kills You Enter The Demogorgon Shirt day on purely synthetic foods that'll probably shorten his lifespan by 15-20 years! Watch how he guzzles down a pound and a half of cheese like it's NOTHING. Oh watch out, he gets feisty if he hasn't had his 3rd breakfast, Hugh, this big male is just sunning himself on this couch. Let's see if I cant tweet at im to get a response. Oh, look at that he perked up when I mentioned riots in Portland. Oh see him move for his phone, hasn't had his coffee yet mate. So he's a little sluggish, and ooh I got im in a headlock, here's your bong, ere it is. Yeah calm down big fella I got you I gor...see how you can just turn on any TV show and give im his bong and he calms down almost instantly. 



Home: Pondertee


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

Happy Oan One America News Anchors Shirt

Official Joe Biden No Malarkey Shirt