Cute Disney Muppets Kermit The Frog Face Shirt

For Britain specifically, those switches y'all have on your outlets confused the hell outta me. PEANUT BUTTER. Once I moved to Eastern Europe with a brutal winter and expensive hot water, showering every single day became a luxury. Automatic cars. But I have to Cute Disney Muppets Kermit The Frog Face Shirt say especially I was shocked at how our particular brand of patriotism seems so incredibly overzealous in comparison to the other countries I've lived in. I went to the States once (from Australia). The Mrs and me couldn't figure out how to turn on a plug to charge our phones at our air b&b. Turned out what we thought was the light switch at normal light switch height on the wall, was the switch for almost all the living room outlets. When I lived in France, I obviously had an American accent when I spoke French that people picked up on in about 2 seconds pretty much anywhere in France that I traveled. My French friends would make fun of me (with love) and call me "petite américaine", and other people I met in my travels were actually quite kind (especially so outside of Paris) and had a LOT of questions for me about the US (this was back in the early 90's, so I'm not sure if things have changed since then). My accent. Talked to a British gentleman at a Starbucks when I was 14 about Elvis, Frank Sinatra, and other American music. Afterward, he said, "Thanks for the chat. I love American accents!" and walked away. 


Cute Disney Muppets Kermit The Frog Face Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt