I Don’t Always Herdy Dur Mur Flerpty Floopin But When I Do Shirt

I'm Bulgarian but I'm fluent in English mostly thanks to all the movies and shows I watch. Due to that I've developed sort of an American accent since I pronounce words the way I've heard them the most. A couple of years ago I was reading a book on I Don’t Always Herdy Dur Mur Flerpty Floopin But When I Do Shirt the bus when some guy started talking to me in English (the book was in English). We talked a bit and he asked me if I was American because I sounded like one. At that point I was 20-something and I've never left the country. American accent is absolutely a thing. I know it’s too late and this is going to get buried, but Alfredo sauce. My friends and I went to a grocery store in Sienna, Italy and couldn’t find Alfredo sauce anywhere. We asked an employee in unbelievably broken Italian for “white cheese sauce” but she had no clue what we were talking about. Window screens. Why do y’all just let bugs into your house whenever the windows are open? I lived in Luxembourg for a while and we tried to ask people about it but they were so confused. They just said they don’t have many bugs so they don’t worry about it... this was after several bees ended up in my bedroom after the window was open for about 10 minutes. Learned an embarrassing lesson in Paris. Walked up to a security guard at the library adjacent to Centre Pompidou, which is where we were headed, and asked in English if he could tell us where the entrance to the museum was. He stared at me blankly. 


I Don’t Always Herdy Dur Mur Flerpty Floopin But When I Do Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt