Official Gabagool Fortina Pizza Shirt

Europe is a mixture of many different countries, every single country is very different in culture. I am from Europe and I have visited most of the european countries and I can tell you that they are all different and have different people and different things. Comparing for example Netherlands and Serbia, it is two different worlds, like USA and Germany is for example. Ice water, glorious ice water. It's gotten better but it's still far too hard and expensive to Official Gabagool Fortina Pizza Shirt get cold water in Europe. I'm from Arizona so I'm used to drinking it by the gallon and am always parched and woozy when I'm traveling Europe because I can never get enough. Being fat as hell, like morbidly obese. When I went to Poland for business, everyone was average build and the fat people were pleasantly plump, nothing like the typical land whale fare you see out and about at Walmart or other fine establishments. Even at a business meeting, in the conference room the table was covered in donuts and pastries. I asked the CEO why and he said it was Fat Tuesday. Knowing my audience and their perceptions, I went for the low hanging fruit and said "Oh, we celebrate that everyday in the States" to uproarious laughter and questions about why we've got so many unbelievably fat people. So many of them seriously think we're mostly just a bunch of fat blobs!


Official Gabagool Fortina Pizza Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt