Official Halloween Horror Team Scary Movies Friends Shirt

I’m an American living in New Zealand for a few years now. And, the fact it’s super uncommon to use an electric jug or kettle to boil water in the States blew their mind. I would frequently get, “How do you boil your water then? Do you just stand there at Official Halloween Horror Team Scary Movies Friends Shirt the stove for a long time?” On a side note, using a jug has really increased my Ramen noodle game. It takes like a minute now. I️ haven’t been out of the country but my sister studied abroad in Scotland and she told me that for their first day of class they raised the flag and they were just Letting lay on the ground and didn’t have a problem with it in America we never let our flag touch the ground and if it does it has to be given to the military or Boy Scouts (there are probably others but those are the ones I️ know of) to be burned ceremoniously. American patriotism in general is quite weird. I was travelling in America recently and the difference is really obvious. I was walking somewhere and they started playing the national anthem the the entire place just stopped. If someone started playing the Australian national anthem here everyone would just roll their eyes and keep going on with whatever they were doing. The flag thing is the same. Over there you have whole streets where every house has a flag out the front. Here if you have a flag outside your house everyone will avoid you, especially if you’re wearing it. 


Official Halloween Horror Team Scary Movies Friends Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt