Official Practice Safe Sax Vintage Shirt

My dad and his friend were visiting Vietnam some years ago and they went to a restaurant and ordered what they thought was a normal amount of food. Shortly in to the meal they noticed that all the restaurant staff were clustered at the kitchen door staring at them. They had never seen anyone order so much for two. As a Brit in the US I was shocked at the amount of cheese in nearly everything. It’s virtually impossible to get any kind of sandwich that doesn’t automatically come with a slice of cheese in it. Oh and the bread in the super market is sweet but most Official Practice Safe Sax Vintage Shirt Americans don’t notice it, I thought that was just messed up. First visit to a restaurant after being stationed in West Berlin (it was awhile ago) I asked the waiter for a glass of water, then four of my fellow soldiers chimed in that they would like a glass of water as well. The waiter replied "four glasses of American Champagne coming up!" Upon his return with the water, I asked why he called it American Champagne and he told me "because you Americans drink water like we Germans drink Champagne." It probably depends on where you live in the US and which cops you come by, but yeah, you get very easily get arrested for public drinking/intoxication. I mean it’s probably just if you’re being a jerk in public or if you’re visibly drunk. Like if you’re face down in a park here you’d probably get brought to the hospital or the drunk tank (at the jail).


Official Practice Safe Sax Vintage Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt