Official Skeleton Happy Halloween Shirt

American that just traveled overseas. I went to a great bookstore in Edinburgh and the cashier asked if I wanted to sign up for a rewards membership. This led to a conversation about how their CEO or something just took over Barnes and Noble in the States. I stated the closest B&N to me is an hour away, and the other cashier jumped in, saying how easy it is to Official Skeleton Happy Halloween Shirt forget how far apart things are in the States. He was just kind of baffled and said it often blows his mind. I moved 13 hours away from my hometown and I still manage to be in the same country, which seems like a foreign concept for most Europeans. When, in reality, I could have moved even further away and still been in the US. 've heard that to go containers aren't popular in other countries? Is that true where you are? I can never finish my plate and always get to-go boxes as long as it will reheat well. I'll tend to order larger plates sometimes so I know I will have lunch the next day. I think that if the customers leave without being full then people feel as if they didn't get their moneys worth. So chain establishments tend to go for quantity and customers are either very full or have leftovers to take home. It's intentional and not nessasarily meant to be eaten all in that one meal. Alot of us aren't able to eat an entire plate, it's normal. If the food was decent then they tend to leave pretty happy.


Official Skeleton Happy Halloween Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt