Perfect Jack Skellington And Sally Shirt

It's funny, I'm not American either but while travelling I spoke with Americans who mentioned they found it strange that Europeans would barely greet them or would look at them with a stern face. It's definitely something American to greet and smile to Perfect Jack Skellington And Sally Shirt strangers, cause I never do it either. As soon as I leave my house my resting bitch face sets in. I don't even mean anything by it, it's just a matter of habit. On an episode of Radio Lab they went into why America is like this. Its because America is historically a country of immigrants. And whats the easiest way for two people, who don't speak the same language, passing each other on the street, to let each other know they're not going to be hostile? Smile. S’mores. I was in New Zealand having a bonfire on the beach and someone went and grabbed a bag of marshmallows and then everyone just ate them??! By themselves?! And someone from Sweden asked me if s’mores were a real thing or only on tv. I was flabbergasted. Work defining you completely. Sure everyone bitches about too many hours, not enough pay, but then all they talk about is work. Recently moved to Germany, work in highly compartmentalized by people here, they don't talk about it much when not at work. Also, reasonable working hours are a thing here: as a new hire I got 38 hr/week, 30 days vacation annually, and that's only a little over the government required amount.


Perfect Jack Skellington And Sally Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt