Perfect Worship Me Tee By Ghost And Darkness Shirt

I just studied for 6 months in Germany, and this is what I missed most. It was a challenge to find water for free at many restaurants, and if I ordered a drink it was the same price as in the US and I got very little. The reason we have free refills is Perfect Worship Me Tee By Ghost And Darkness Shirt that drinks come in large containers of syrup that get mixed with the water and carbonation in a fountain on site. At fast food restaurants, it costs the restaurant more to provide you with a cup than the liquid that they order in bulk. This makes unlimited refills feasible, vs the individual glass bottles everyone in Europe is serving. I also must admit that whilst I do think it's okay to have to pay for non-water drinks like coke etc. I find it absolutely fascinating that here, in Germany, they usually literally charge you for every single drop of non-sparkling water that they are just getting out of their water tap as well. It's rare that water is free/included... That was my least favorite part about my experience, paying for water. There weren’t any public drinking fountains or really any way for me to get free water, other than the tap in my house. Here, water is a right. You can walk into any fast food place and ask for a water cup, fill it up and leave. The public parks have water fountains so you can stay hydrated. There is another thing here in germany that becomes more and more common, that is just as wrong in my opinion. Paying to use a public toilet. I mean, if I'm at a train station, what's the alternative? Do they expect me to pee in front of it if I don't have money?


Perfect Worship Me Tee By Ghost And Darkness Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt