Pittsburgh Penguins Face Mask 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real Quarantine Shirt

Dressing like shit to do stuff like grocery shop. Went to the netherlands for about 2 weeks, and we never saw anyone dress in comfy shit. Like, everyone looked nice, everywhere, at all hours. You catch me walking through walmart at 3 a.m. and im wearing old Pj's, whatever shirt i happened to exist in, and im probably not wearing socks. Japan has this down. My sister lives there, and I met her in Tokyo my first trip there and we stayed in an AirBnB for Pittsburgh Penguins Face Mask 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real Quarantine Shirt the first few days of my trip. She would not stop bitching about the terrible water pressure of this place. I didn't really get it. It was on par, maybe better than my own bathroom at home. Then we went back to her apartment. Like a pressure washer. It was glorious and efficient. I worked in a job where we opened up a manufacturing plant in Juarez, Mexico. It's not that far from the border, but I was surprised how the cultures shifted so differently from the US side to the Mexico side. I'm a female and I had worked with mostly males in Mexico. They were so very kind and polite and was a great experience. But I'll never forget the time I tried to hold the door open for the men, they were not ok with it. They made me go through the door first. Not so much abroad, but when I went to pay for something with my card in Canada they were very confused why I was handing them my card, and I was confused why they weren’t taking it.


Pittsburgh Penguins Face Mask 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real Quarantine Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt