Pretty Stitch Jedi Master Star War Shirt

I've seen busloads of tourists from China, Japan, etc unload near where I work and the crowds of people who would gather around a stupid squirrel sitting on a tree was amazing. Some of the more aggressive photographers would follow the squirrel taking pictures. I wanted to Pretty Stitch Jedi Master Star War Shirt tell them that squirrels are a dime a dozen but why spoil their fun? The tourist thinks it's a special thing they are seeing so let it be. I've seen busloads of tourists from China, Japan, etc unload near where I work and the crowds of people who would gather around a stupid squirrel sitting on a tree was amazing. Some of the more aggressive photographers would follow the squirrel taking pictures. I wanted to tell them that squirrels are a dime a dozen but why spoil their fun? The tourist thinks it's a special thing they are seeing so let it be. It's more like their common squirrels (like red squirrels in Europe) are shy, timid, and often not even really visible because they usually just run away at the first sight of humans. In comparison, North American gray squirrels are relatively very bold and comfortable around humans, so to people who aren't used to them, they're very noticeable. University of Illinois, Urbana back in 1996ish. Sat down on a bench off the quad to read the paper and eat a muffin. Motherfucker climbed onto the paper on my lap, sat down, and begged like a golden retriever - then got bitey when I refused.


Pretty Stitch Jedi Master Star War Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season: 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt