Pretty Tupac Chopra Shirt

I've spent a lot if time outside the US but I cannot get over pooping and having my turd just sitting there in the open air until it's flushed. Once had a toilet in Austria that effectively had a flat shelf under the natural poop landing place, and it was washed to Pretty Tupac Chopra Shirt the front upon flushing. The most horribly designed toilet I've ever seen. Turd just sitting there stinking up the place. God forbid you have diarrhea. Oh my god. When I was studying abroad in Italy, my group and I tipped our waiter something like 75€ and in broken English he told us to wait in our seats. It was our first week abroad and we didn’t know if we did something wrong and were a little nervous. A couple minutes later he brings our entire table shots of Limoncello on the house because it’s not customary to tip and he wanted to treat us because we gave him a large tip. I went to Israel for several years and lived on a kibbutz. Eventually, another American from Miami, we’re talking typical Miami suburban white boy stereotype to a tee, went there to volunteer. This guy was in the negev desert where they had their own egg chickens, and he kept bitching about how he couldn’t find any pasteurized egg whites. Because he wanted to drink them in his protein shake. And was on a strict “I eat every 2 hours” regimen. He kept going up to all the guys and giving them unsolicited advice on how to cut or how to get big, bro. Imma get you big, bro.


Pretty Tupac Chopra Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt