Pretty Woof Woof Madafakas Vintage Shirt

Eating a burger and fries with your hands. I just assumed everyone did this. I went to Sweden with my boyfriend and we stopped at a burger joint. Small local place. When the chef heard we were American he immediately wanted us to try a speciality burger he made and tell him what we thought about it. They were all excited when we picked it up with our hands and we realized everyone else in the place was using a fork and knife. Burger was 11/10. I grew up in the US and moved to Europe about 10 years ago. I learned quickly to get out of the habit of smiling or saying hello to strangers on the street. I didn't understand why people found it so Pretty Woof Woof Madafakas Vintage Shirt off-putting at first, because I thought I was simply being polite. A European friend explained that it comes across as phony/untrustworthy and puts people on their guard. It can still be hard sometimes to shake the feeling that I'm being "rude" by not smiling at everyone I pass by. One of my favorite things about Mexico (and much of Latin America) is the dignified politeness of people throwing a "buen provecho" to strangers when passing in/out or restaurants. Could you imagine how weird it would be in America or Europe to start saying "enjoy your meal" to various diners at other tables, they'd think you were nuts. We miss it.


Pretty Woof Woof Madafakas Vintage Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mickey Mouse Securitas Covid-19 2020 I Can’t Stay At Home Shirt

35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Official I Would But I’m Social Distancing Shirt